SPREAD THE ENERGY -- JOIN OUR TEAM!
June 16, 2001, the JMA Board of Directors approved a set of goals
1. JMA's business operations are efficient, up-to-date, and financially sound.
2. JMA's cause -- maintaining the genealogical record and perpetuating ties with descendants -- is clear and broadly supported.
3. JMA knows its membership and maintains a strong relationship.
4. JMA provides benefits and services that are of value.
5. JMA's organizational achievements are dramatic and widely acknowledged.
6. JMA has a dynamic and workable plan that ensures that cousins will contine to receive value for their dues dollar and ensures that the Association will be perpetuated by, and for, future generations.